⇦ back to Home
Hashtag Buddy App
Dario D. Müller
USt-ID: DE 320 408 679
I. Collecting Informations
To provide the products, the app must process information about you. The types of information I collect depend on how you use our products.
II. What data is stored?
Users may submit public or private information while using the Hashtag Buddy App via form fields, clicking through the provided functionality, other interactive inputs, or through integrations with third party providers.
Collected data include informations like:
- Device OS and Model, App Version, Push-Notifications ID
- Uploaded images, selected hashtags and functionality was used
- feedback forms inputs like e-mail address and text
III. Why does Hashtag Buddy App store data?
The app collect data for a number of reasons.
- Functionality: first and foremost, the app can’t provide users with a service if it’s unable to store and/or analyse their data. Information like usernames, email addresses or uploaded files enable us to do this. It’s also not much good being able to log in if your personal files and folders aren’t available, so it stores user-uploaded information including datasets, models and algorithms on users’ behalves.
- Account servicing: The app collects usage metrics about how our platform is used so I can improve the app and it's usability effectively, and provide individuals with a personalised experience. With user consent, I may also use contact information to make users aware of news and updates relating to our products.
- Support and security: I save certain key account information such as the date a user last logged in, and the IP address used to change a password or reset an API key. I do this in order to protect, secure, and effectively service user accounts.
IV. How is my data stored?
I store and process data both internally and on cloud servers provided by external provider Google. All your data will be stored inside the EU. Communication between your device and our servers will be encrypted. Stored data will be encrypted if necessary.
To keep your data save, I don't share them with unnecessarily many 3rd party services. For example I don't use any third party analytics software. Every service except Image Recognition will be handled to use 1st party services like in-house software or self-hosted open-source solutions.
V. Third Parties
Hashtag Buddy App rely on the following third parties: